The Parental Responsibility Act and the way it is administered is a huge bottomless hole financially. Since the statement “a child has a right to both parents” was first coined, it seems that the more money is spent on forcing visitation, the worse off Danish children are.
Children in high conflict divorces have never before been in a situation this bad where their human rights are violated; there is no protection against violence, the quality of life for them and for their primary bond person has dropped significantly since the Parental Responsibility Act was adopted in 2007. This will inevitable become a dark age in Danish history!
The State Administration wants more money, so they have more time to do their casework. But what is the use of sending money into a system, which has spent many years proving that they have neither the necessary competences nor the necessary empathy, consciousness or willingness to understand the lives of those people whom they rule dictatorially??
The Parental Responsibility Act costs the Danish society a fortune:
1. Salaries for employees in the State Administration
2. Freelance child experts
3. Appointed lawyers to court cases
4. Salaries for judges
5. Repeated notifications to the social services in the municipalities done by doctors, nurses, pedagogues, teachers, etc., which are usually ignored
6. Restraining orders, which are usually ignored
7. Mothers with chronic PTSD first as a result of living many years with violence, then as a result of being chained to that violence in the State Administration
– chronic PTSD places mothers on sick leaves and many never return to the labor market
8. Children in failure to thrive are broken down because there are forced on visitation with a violent or abusive parent (some of these will develop psychopathy)
9. Children end up in failure to thrive because the law breaks down their primary bond person
10. Children grow up to become broken, troublesome and expensive, because the legal system robs them of a safe childhood
11. Children, who end up as psychopaths themselves, will continue the spiral of violence and spend their lives breaking down other people.
During a time period where the government is saving money everywhere in society, they maintain an extremely expensive legal system within the family area. The more money is put into this system, the worse off children and families are. Children are not given the chance of a childhood free from violence and abuse from a psychopathic parent.
The money goes directly to help the abuser maintaining the victims as victims in an inhumane situation.
The Mom Network recommends that the money is spent on screening for psychopathy and on preventing violence and helping the victims.
OUR RECOMMENDATION IS THAT THE STATE ADMINISTRATION SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN. IN STEAD, WE NEED A NEW AND COMPETENT FAMILY COURT.